Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Handmade Jewelry
This is the right place to Look for of Handmade Jewelry Manufacturers !
- Handmadejewelry.in is an association of manufacturers and exporters of handmade jewlery, costume and imitaton jewellery from India Its sponsored by Ace Infobanc Pvt Ltd b2b portal and directory of Indian exporters, manufacturers and wholesale suppliers As decorative objects, jewelry is usually made of platinum, gold, silver and other precious metals often set with precious and semi-precious stones. Jewelry is also made from various non-precious materials like glass, corals, wood, enamels, ceramics, bronze, copper, lead, gun metal, fedders and bone fragments. Since prehistoric times, jewelry has been worn by women and men on many parts of the body including the neck, head, wrists, waist, fingers, ankles, nose and ears.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/exporter of handmade jewelry - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerned manufacturers and wholesale of handmade jewelry - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - handmadejewelry.in is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
Today jewelry is increasingly viewed as a form of artistic expression as the tools and materials of production become increasingly affordable and available. This trend also continues to grow due to the fact that precious metals and gemstones are no longer utilized as signs of wealth and social status. Dramatic improvements in technology mean that jewelry constructed from affordable and readily available resources as well as synthetic materials are capable of rivaling the beauty of the most expensive natural gemstones and metals. These factors have contributed to a focus on design, creativity and artistic expression over symbolism and social status. As social barriers are removed and cultural influences are shared the variety of styles available increases. The predominant style of spring may vary completely from the predominant style of autumn. In addition to the increasing rate of change jewelry is now accepted more as a form of personal expression and so a wider and wider variety of styles continue to grow.